What is Rice Bran?
Rice Bran is byproduct obtained when rice is processed for milling procedures or when brown rice is converted into white rice. It can be termed as the hard outer layer of the grain which contains high nutritional values. The presence of antioxidants, proteins, fats, vitamins, and fibers make it ideal for animal consumption. When it is milled, rice bran, a by-product of rice consisting of the outer layer of the kernels is obtained. Rice Bran consists of ‘aleurone’, (a form of protein found in the protein granules of maturing seeds), ‘pericarp’ (the outer and edible layer of the rice kernel), germs and endosperm. Rice bran is further processed for its oil and meal. While the Rice bran oil serves as highly health beneficial vegetable oil for cooking purposes, the de-oiled rice bran used as a premier feed for fish, cattle, and poultry. It is also used in the making of silica gel, sodium silicate, and insulation bricks.
India is amongst the world’s largest producer and exporter of rice. The main staple diet of South India is Rice and a lot of rice is grown in that region as compared to a very limited quantity of wheat. Rice comes in the field in the form of paddy. A major rice bran fraction contains about 13% oil and 44.3% of highly unsaponifiable components. This fraction also contains gamma-oryzanol, beta-sitosterol, and tocotrienol that help in lowering the levels of plasma contained in the lipid profile. It also contains a major amount of dietary fibers like beta glucan, gum, and pectin. The oil present in the rice bran is a rich source of Vitamin E, Vitamin B, minerals and other essential acids.
We as a firm bring forth an unrivaled quality assortment of rice bran rich in mineral, vitamins, amino acids, anti-oxidants and various other nutrients both for domestic use and export purposes. The best-quality rice bran is processed or go through milling procedure under strict hygienic and specifically controlled conditions by using the finest technology and expellers in the industry and that too with special attention given in terms of meeting the current norms of quality and food standards of the niche. The products are prepared in such a way that they always retain the original nutritional values. We have the most experienced individuals on board to help with the essential quality checks and also to make sure that products prepared are according to the diversified needs of our customers.
It is packed under strictly controlled conditions and monitored with special consideration to hygiene so as to make sure that it stays free from the contamination and has an overall better shelf life. Our complete gamut of Rice Bran for sale is available in a wide array of packaging options for customers and that too at quite reasonable prices in the whole industry.
Why buy rice bran powder from us?
we provide rice bran from a variety of oil options.rice bran consist of different varieties of oil as in India there a variety of paddy or rice produced in different regions of different breeds. as the breed variety so as the same happens with its oil content. raw rice bran consist of oil from 12-20% whereas boiled rice bran consist of oil from 18-25% oil.
- Free from contamination
- Free of foul odor
- Hygienic packaging
- East to digest
- Highly nutritious
- No side-effects
- Quality assured
- Reasonable prices
Uses of Rice Bran
- Rice bran serves many important usages for both humans & animals as well for commercial purposes. The following are the various uses of rice bran.
- For Enriching Food: Rice bran is used to enrich bread, cereals, etc. which help in increasing the intake of dietary fibers.
- As a Source of Edible Oil: Rice bran is a rich source of edible oil. While raw rice bran contains 12-18% oil, parboiled rice bran contains 20-28% oil. Rice bran oil absorbs only 25% of oil as compared to other forms of oil.
- For Making Soaps: The presence of High Free Fatty (FFA) makes it suitable for the manufacture of soaps.
- For Making Protective Coatings: The rice bran oil is also used to prepare paints, varnishes, enamels, etc.
- As Animal Feed: Rice bran contains a high amount of protein and other nutritious components, thereby making it an excellent source for animal feed. It is particularly given to horses to increase their weight. It is also given to the aging dogs as energy supplements.
- Profat16% min
- Sand & Silica5% max
- Moisture12% max
- Fiber12% max